Alumni Card and Account
Thousands of alumni around the world carry the Seton Hall Alumni Card in their wallets. Do you?
The Seton Hall Alumni Card continues to offer an expanding array of benefits and services.
- Access to campus facilities
- Free on-campus parking (Please note that this benefit does not apply to graduate students. Current graduate students should obtain a student parking pass.)
- Access to Walsh Library
- 10% discount on all purchases at the Bookstore (Also available online)
Off-Campus and Beyond
- Your Seton Hall Alumni Card shows your Pirate Pride
- Your card includes contact information for Alumni Engagement & Philanthropy, your one-stop shop for questions, access to benefits, alumni services, and more
- Show your card to check in to regional alumni events
- Qualify for contests and promotions at off-campus gatherings and athletics events
More to Come
- Benefits are continually added to the card. Get yours now!
If you have already requested a card, either by e-mail or by submitting this form, please do not submit another request. If you have not received your card within three weeks of your request, please contact Alumni Engagement & Philanthropy at (973) 378-9822 for assistance.
Alumni Outside of the United States - This form is not valid for mailing addresses outside of the United States. If you live outside of the U.S. please call Alumni Engagement & Philanthropy at 01-973-378-9822.