You may ask…
Why should I make a gift to Seton Hall?
- Your gift will have a direct impact on the daily lives of students. It will help make attending the University more affordable and enhance the services they receive and the facilities where they live and learn.
- You’ll be in good company. The percentage of undergraduate alumni who give to Seton Hall has increased by 38 percent over the past three years — and is also on the rise among parents and friends.
- A gift to Seton Hall can speak directly to your interests, hopes and passions — like better health care, a more ethical government, a stronger church and many other areas.
- Our most recent freshman class attained a two-part SAT average of 1145 — a 15-point jump over the previous year’s class and a striking 95-point increase since 2009.
- New and renovated buildings are transforming the campus and new schools of medicine and communication and the arts are exploring advanced areas of academic inquiry and raising our academic profile. You can help keep the momentum going.
- Seton Hall graduates bring intellectual and moral clarity to whatever they do. They are prepared to make a positive difference in the world.
- Publications like U.S. News & World Report use alumni giving rates when assigning rankings. Seton Hall has moved up 13 places in five years. You can help us climb even higher.
- Funders often make decisions about their support based on the percentage of alumni who give. It is an indicator of how well we are regarded by our closest constituency.
- A Seton Hall education consists of intellectual rigor, a deep grounding in Catholic ethics and an abiding concern for the well-being of each student regardless of religious affiliation. Your gift helps bring these ideas and ideals into the world.
- The success of our alumni reflects the power of a Seton Hall education to change lives — not only for our graduates, but for the people and organizations they go on to lead.
- As New Jersey’s largest Catholic university, Seton Hall has shaped the state and nation, and is increasingly influential in world affairs.
Ultimately, you should give because Seton Hall is worth your generosity.
Make your gift today »